How to Register
You can register in person at your county board of elections, or you can register at any New York State Agency-based voter registration center.
(The Dutchess County Board of Elections office is located on 47 Cannon St. in Poughkeepsie)
You can call 1-800-FOR-VOTE to request a voter application.
You can visit the Town of Fishkill Town Hall - Town Clerks counter, to pick up a voter application.
- You can download a PDF version of the New York State Registration Form.
- Download the English Form
- Download the Spanish Form
- Print the form, complete and sign it
- Mail it to your county board of elections office
Note: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your system to be able to view and print these forms. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, click on the link below.
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader here